Saturday, July 15, 2017

Something different on a Saturday

On Saturdays I usually sleep in a little, go out to or make a leisurely breakfast, and hit the farmer's market. When the weather is nice I try to go for a bike ride, and if it's not I try to ride on the trainer. If I have time, I'll do my routine of heavy weights.

Today, though, was the three-year anniversary of the barre studio I attend occasionally. To celebrate, they were hosting a giveaway and serving mimosas after class. Heck yes!
One for me, please.
After a stop at the market I had a snack and headed out for a bike ride. It was warm and breezy, but not hot, and the humidity was tolerable. I had enough time to do 35 nice miles on the road closed to traffic, and didn't have to dodge too many swerving people or kids. It ended up being pretty fast for me and I didn't have to carry my bike around any flooding like I did last week.
I accidentally took this trying to take a selfie! Hahahahahaha!
Bonus: I was done with everything by about 3 p.m. so I got to hang out in the garden with my husband and the mutts for a while, picking basil and trimming tomatoes.

It felt good to try something different and it ended up being a nice Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment