Thursday, May 7, 2015

Two triathlon coincidences

SPOOKY.
While logging this morning's swim, I was stoked to see I had done my two miles in significantly less than an hour twenty, which has been about my baseline lately (including drills and everything). The official time was 1:17:45.

While all that was uploading to Garmin Connect, I remembered I hadn't yet logged last night's workout -- 8 hot, muggy and tired miles. I wrote the time in my log book... 1:17:45.

!!!

I don't really believe that there is some kind of otherworldly significance to that, but it was kind of weird, you have to admit!

The other coincidence started this morning: While driving to the pool at 5:15 this morning, the song "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant came on. (Link so I don't get sued.) I laughed, because it was very early and I was still fully waking up.

I got more and more sniffly as my work day went on. It's spring here, and the trees, flowers and grasses are in full bloom. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and headed out to my car so I could drive to the pharmacy for some allergy medicine.

Guess what was playing on the radio when I got in?

!!!

Maybe it is the universe telling me I need more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment