Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week of May 19-25: Race, then rest (with a new chart!)

For fun, a new chart.
I took it a bit easy leading up to my first race of the season, and although I haven't done a thing since I still logged a decent week.

Swim: Two normal morning pool swims of about an hour, and 34 minutes on race day. That worked out to 2 hours, 28 minutes.

Bike: Two normal morning trainer rides of 1 hour, 15 minutes, and 1 hour, 33 minutes on race day. That worked out to 4 hours, 3 minutes.

Run: Two easy runs of about 50 and 30 minutes, and 55 minutes on race day. That worked out to 2 hours, 13 minutes.

Other: One long dog walk for about an hour.

Overall: 9 hours, 44 minutes. This is a slightly lighter-than-average week for me.

I felt fine after the race, but I still wanted to take a break for the Memorial Day holiday because I had a ton of family in town. So far there has been zero swimming, biking or running, and lots of card games, stories and barbecues. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment