Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week in review 31 March-6 April



I was able to get one training session in each day this week, but anything else would have been asking too much, I guess. Late nights working, a lingering cough, and crashing my bike in my living room all added up to just an OK week of training.

Swim: Two sessions of nearly one hour each, for just under two hours total.

Bike: Two shorter sessions during the week and one longer weekend session, all on the trainer, for a total of 4 hours, 45 minutes.

Run: One easy mid-week run, and one longer easy run, for a total of about one and a half hours.

Other: Mid-week weights video only this week.

Overall:  Just over 9 hours. Considering the week I've had, I'll take it.

This week will be all about prepping for the Martian 10K on Saturday. After that, it's six weeks until my first triathlon of the year. And I really hope it's warm enough to take my bike outside before too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment