Monday, March 23, 2015

Week in review March 16-22 -- Run, baby, run

LOL
Welp, I knew that being on vacation would -- enjoyably so -- get in the way of my training schedule, but it's still funny to see the overall numbers of my week. I got in a few wonderfully hot runs while I was in Florida but nothing else.

Swim: Nothing this week.

Bike: Nothing this week.

Run: Four times, three outside in Florida and one on the treadmill back home, for 26.5 miles total in just less than 4.25 hours. That works out to three easy-ish runs and a 10-mile LSD.

Weights/plyo: Nothing this week.

Yoga: Nothing this week.

Pre-hab: Nothing this week.

Total: Just those 4.25 hours of running.

My work schedule is going to take a drastic change next week so I need to get as much training in this week as I can. And that includes getting to the pool and on the bike trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment