Thursday, March 26, 2015

100 running miles and a new treadmill show

Boom.
I hit 100 running miles today doing my easy treadmill run. Woo! That means for 8 out of the last 9 months, I've logged more than 100 running miles. And I still have five running days to go yet in March!

Also during my run today, I finished Arrested Development. Good-bye, Bluth family. I enjoyed the first three seasons but only watched the fourth because I was already committed. I just didn't think season four was as good or as funny. But with the end of every show comes another show, and I've decided to start on...


I wanted something quick and enjoyable before I took on another multi-season show commitment, and I'd heard this was funny. Plus, I almost fell off the treadmill laughing when I realized one of the geeks was Gilfoyle from Silicon Valley. There are so many young faces!

Ideally, of course, I'd never have to run on the treadmill again because I'd be outside every day in perfect weather, but, alas, we're supposed to get more snow and cold temperatures tomorrow. Barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment