Thursday, June 26, 2014

This week will be wash

Alternate title: Why do I bother bringing running stuff when I travel?

Well, I knew I'd be out of town for the first half of the week. I had brought my running shoes and clothes with me, but it just didn't happen. I was busy literally all day with work stuff.

I was able to get in both a ride on the trainer and a run today, so that's something.

I have been feeling like I need to kick myself in the pants as far as getting serious about training and especially eating lately. I had my fun in New York, and now I need to buckle down and maybe even lose a few pounds for my summer and fall races. I'm looking at doing an open-water event in about a week and a half, so I should probably be limiting the junk food until then, huh?

Of course, about five minutes after I had this epiphany, I almost texted my husband to bring home french fries. But I didn't. Small victories, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment