Thursday, December 15, 2016

Finally, a string of workouts

Finally, some decent workouts.
In the past two and a half weeks I've had:

- The flu (thankfully, a 24-hour version on a Sunday so I didn't have to miss work)

- Strep throat (sadly, I did have to miss work until I was no longer contagious)

- A cold

- A random allergic reaction to something that make my entire face break out into hives

So, yeah. It's been a difficult few weeks to get any training in. You can imagine I was thrilled today when I knocked out my fifth day in a row of either running or doing a weights video. No, it's not amazing, but it's better than laying in bed with a fever.

I'll probably take the day off training tomorrow to finish Christmas shopping after work. It's been single-digit temps this week and I just can't handle that, so I've been on the treadmill. It's supposed to "warm up" to the 20s on Saturday so I may try to get in a decent run outside then. We'll see. At the rate I'm going, I'll end up with some other illness or another before long.


No comments:

Post a Comment