Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The road to the pool is paved with good intentions

Hell is actually a place in Michigan and I've been there several times.
I had every intention of swimming after work today.

But, halfway to work I realized I forgot my swim bag at home. Blah.

I figured I would just pop home and grab it. I called the pool before I left the office since it was cool and overcast, and learned that there was a swim meet happening. Blah.

Then I figured I would go to the downtown pool. But there's a ballgame going on and I'd have to deal with traffic. Blah.

I wasn't feeling great, so I laid down for a few minutes. Next thing I know, I'm waking up and it's dinner time. Blah.

I'm still not feeling great so it's going to be a lazy evening of re-watching the season finale of Game of Thrones and eating chocolate ice cream. Blah.

I'd run, but I ran last night and I don't want to overdo my just-getting-back-to-normal IT band. Blah.

I can't win them all, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment