Friday, July 25, 2014

5 in the 5's


Yes, I'm crazy.

Meaning, all five days this week I got up at a time that began with 5.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I awoke at 5:10 a.m., which is exactly when I need to get up and do my pre-pool routine so I can be waiting when the lifeguard unlocks the pool doors at 6 a.m.

Tuesday and Thursday I woke up between 5:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. to ride my trainer bike for an hour and 15 minutes before work. I say between 5:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. because yesterday was, well, rough. I woke up early, decided 5:30 wasn't going to happen, and reset my alarm for 6 a.m. BUT, I still woke up for good and guilted myself out of bed before then, so that counts as a 5 o'clock hour.

They say the early bird gets the worm. This early bird is tired, but her "worms" are training sessions being knocked out, so I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment