Saturday, June 1, 2019

I enjoyed three weeks of easy breathing

Warning: Mildly gross.

I have had a bloody nose pretty much since October, when the weather abruptly changed to winter. Almost every single time I've blown my nose since then, my sinuses have been so dry they've bled. I used a vaporizer for a while but it only helped a little.

I joked that once the weather finally warmed up I would get about three weeks of easy breathing. And it finally did! And I did! And it was great!

By the end of the day Thursday I was getting congested and had a scratchy throat. I didn't feel like I had a cold, so I made sure I had my cough drops and Breathe Easy tea on hand. Then I checked the weather and saw:
Tree pollen: very high
Tree pollen was very high and grass was high. I had a bike ride planned for after work, but I took a nap and a Zyrtec instead and am feeling better already today.

It was a nice three weeks while it lasted. Hopefully it won't be too bad on my runs.



No comments:

Post a Comment