Sunday, December 3, 2017

I forgot to do a November review because there was nothing to review


Well, almost nothing.

I got three decent workouts in early in the month and on that last run, I had searing knee pain that came on suddenly at mile 6. A week later I suddenly couldn't bend or put weight on my knee. So I haven't run since.

As a result, my November review is very brief:

Runs: Twice, once on the treadmill and once on the road, for 12.75 total miles.

Bikes: Once on the trainer for an hour.

Yoga: Two solo sessions for 35 minutes total.

And that's it.

After an appointment with an orthopedist I have an MRI scheduled for this Saturday. I really don't think I should run, or do anything too strenuous, until I know more about what I'm dealing with. So these reviews will continue to be few and far between, at least for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment