Monday, August 21, 2017

Week in review Aug. 14-20: Decent run and bike for the time I had

Last week wasn't too shabby. I managed four runs, including one with my husband. I got on the bike twice, once on the trainer and once on the road. And I managed a barre class and a bit of yoga.

I had to skip a weekday because my parents were in town, picking up their dog who stayed a few days with us. But other than that I was pretty consistent, even getting in a nice run on Friday when I really wanted to go home and go to sleep. We had plans with friends on Saturday so that was extra incentive for me to go to an early barre class, which was a nice change-up.
Not too bad.
I'm going to keep this snappy because I need to go to bed, so here's the week by the numbers:

Run: Four times, all on the road, for 25 miles in a bit longer than 4 hours. This worked out to be a couple of medium runs and a couple of easy runs.

Bike: Twice, once on the trainer and once on the road for 35 miles, for a bit longer than 3 hours. My ride outside was a beautiful day and I managed a decent-for-me pace.

Weights: One hour-long barre class.

Yoga: 20 minutes on my own.

Total: 8 sessions in about 8.5 hours.

I was happy to hit 25 running miles again, happy to do a bit of almost everything, and happy to fit in things like leisurely breakfast and family and friend time.




No comments:

Post a Comment