Monday, February 10, 2014

Better (very, very) late than never

I may be 10 years behind the curve, but in a moment of non-clarity, I decided to finally sign up for my own blog.

I hope this will be a documentation of my journey as a middle-of-the-pack triathlete taking on different challenges and longer distances.

So far, I've completed eight sprint triathlons and one Olympic-distance triathlon. I've also done three indoor triathlons, an open-water mile, five marathons, and assorted other road races.

My goals for 2014 include setting personal records in both the Olympic distance and the open-water mile; attempting my first 70.3, half-Ironman: 1.2-mile swim, 56-mile bike, 13.1-mile run; and going sub-four hours in the marathon.

Stay tuned to see what I can accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment