Monday, January 29, 2018

A quick week in review for Jan. 22-28

Meh.
It wasn’t a great week, training-wise, mostly because my knee hurt and my physical therapist wanted me to rest between my Tuesday and Friday appointments. It’s been bothering me a bit more lately and I don’t know if it’s the changing weather, or if I overdid it earlier, or both.

As a result the week was not a lot of stuff, and all of it easy. But since my ultimate goal is to get back to my previous level of activity, that’s OK. For now.

By the numbers, it was:

PT/pre-hab/rehab: 5 times, 2 PT sessions and 3 solo homework sessions, for almost 3 hours.

Bike: One easy, 30-minute spin to warm up before a weights and homework session.

Weights: One 30-minute session of pull-ups, biceps, abs, etc.

Total: 7 sessions in almost 4 hours.

Nothing special, just PT, more PT, and the occasional other stuff. Which is probably what it's going to be for a while yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment