Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A quick week in review for Jan. 1-7

I've definitely had worse weeks.
2018 got off to a decent start. I went to a New Year's Day barre class, and did one more class and a couple of bike sessions as the week went on.

I also started physical therapy for my knee last week. I'll do a whole post about it, because there's a lot going on. But I am definitely feeling the good kind of soreness that means I have a lot of improvement ahead of me. Hopefully.

The week worked out to be:

Bike: Twice, both on the trainer, for about 26 trainer "miles" in 2 hours, 15 minutes. I added 15 minutes to my Saturday ride to make it a "long ride."

Weights: Two barre classes for about an hour each.

Pre-hab/re-hab/physical therapy: What to call it? Whatever it was, it was two actual PT sessions and two "homework" sessions with lots of glute-strengthening moves, hip flexor work, some balance work, etc. for about an hour and 20 total.

Total: 8 sessions in about 5 hours, 35 minutes.

So, not terrible? Some cardio, some weights, some pre-hab. That's about all I can do right now.

I'll be out of pocket for much of the rest of the week. I'll be back eventually, just like my fitness, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment