Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week in review Aug. 8-14, quickly and for posterity


I'm having a blast on vacation in San Francisco, hanging out with my sister- and brother-in-law (and husband I guess, haha), and haven't had time to catch up on the blog. Here's last week's review just for posterity:

Swim: Once, 2400 meters in the outdoor pool, in about 1:06.

Run: Three times, twice outside and once on the treadmill because I didn't want to deal with a three-digit heat index, for 10 miles total. The treadmill run and the morning run with my husband were 2-mile quickies just to get the legs moving, so my total is a bit low.

Weights: Once, with a Jillian Michaels video, for about 50 minutes. I did this right after the treadmill run so I cut out the warmup. I forget how tough this video can be if I'm using challenging enough weight.

Total: Five sessions in about 3.5 hours. Considering I lost a few days to vacation prep and travel, it's not TOO bad.

I'm doing a LOT of walking around the city and did manage to get in one run already, but the totals for this week will likely be more of the same. If I wrote a blog about eating too much junk food and drinking too much wine while traveling, I'd have hundreds of updates. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment