Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October in review: Ugh. And, a running update

I worked out so little I can do these charts in minutes. =(
I’m a bit late (something I say a lot) for my October review, but don’t blame me this time – my computer was in the shop and I had to share with my husband, who uses his for his day job. Perfect timing, as I really needed it for a volunteer project I’m working on. Sigh.

Running update: I tried for one mile Monday night. It hurt. Funny how my right IT band, which had been causing me problems, feels perfectly fine. I’m sure this has to do with me putting pre-hab on the back burner again. I just need to carve out the time.

Anyway, October: A couple runs, a couple bikes, a bit of yoga and some pre-hab:

Bike: Four times on the trainer.

Run: Three times for 30.2 miles, the majority of that during the Freep Marathon.

Yoga: Five sessions.

Pre-hab: Seven sessions. This is almost twice a week, which isn't too terrible.

A far cry from my record-setting 187 miles a few months ago. =(

I'm really depressed about not running but I don't know what else to do except pre-hab and rest. Hopefully it will only take a few more weeks and I can get back into it. Otherwise, I may be spending a lot of time in the pool this winter. Yuck.

Here's hoping for a better November.

No comments:

Post a Comment