Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The thing about 70.3 training I will miss LEAST

Zero dark thirty.
I'd be happy if I never again had to set an alarm for a time beginning with 4 in the a.m.

This is the last week of 70.3 training which, in theory, means that if I never want to wake up early to get on the trainer or in the pool again, I don't have to.

Two more early wake ups to go, but who's counting?

I actually had a really good swim this morning. Usually Tuesday swims are painfully slow, but I felt like I was zooming, pulling myself through the water faster than ever. I think I managed a 200 with a Phelpsian pace of 1:52/100. Sports companies who want to sponsor me: Take a number, please.

I'm giving my lower back one more day of rest before trying to run tomorrow. Until then, it's swim, bike, yoga, rest, freak out about race day in LESS THAN FIVE DAYS. Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment