Monday, August 4, 2014

Week in review 28 July-3 August: Kick it in

Swim, bike, run, repeat.
Another week in the books, and it was a decent one.

I got a slow start to the week taking Monday off after a late long run Sunday, and I had coworkers in town Tuesday night which took over my training windows both then and Wednesday morning. But I was able to finish out with some decent mileage.

Swim: Once at the pool for about an hour, and once in the lake for about a half hour.

Bike: Two sessions on the trainer for 1 hour and 15 minutes, and one 50-mile road ride that took me 3 hours and 20 minutes. Total, that's 5 hours and 50 minutes.

Run: Four runs -- an easy run, a speed run, a brick run and a long distance run -- for a total of about 4 hours and 50 minutes.

Other: Nothing.

Overall: 12 hours and 10 minutes, a pretty good week.

Not too shabby. Now, the goal is to keep up the momentum for another 20 days. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment