Thursday, July 30, 2020

A belated week in review for July 20-26

Not shabby at all.
The week has gotten away from me. I meant to review last week, and then I got tired, and then I got busy, and well. Now it's Thursday.

Last week wasn't bad at all. I hit a lucky 13 number of sessions, which is pretty good for me. Everything felt... fine? There was nothing too far out of the ordinary. Dare I say, boring. But, boring is what I need right now in life.

A quick wrap-up:

Bike: Three times, all on the trainer, for 58 fake trainer "miles" in about 3:53. I was pretty ticked I didn't get to ride outside on Wednesday. I planned the whole day around a ride, and then the weather forecast said it was going to rain all day. Well, GUESS WHAT??? No rain. I was so mad! I did an extra 15 minutes on the trainer that day in protest, haha.

Run: Three times, all road, for 17.5 miles in about 2:58. My left hip flexor is just irritating enough that anything faster or longer than an easy run starts to bother me. I keep stretching it and doing my PT and it gets marginally better.

Weights: Twice, one video and one of my heavy/body routines, for about 2:25. I tried a different order for my heavy/body routine on Saturday and it went a lot faster, so that is nice. I have also been doing an abbreviated chinup/pushup routine after my videos or online barre classes, and I feel good that at least I am doing a little SOMETHING extra even if it's not a complete round of pullups and chinups.

Swim: Twice, both in a pool, for 3200 meters in 1:34. I have been doing 800 meters of drills and a 800 meter set for time just to keep up some fitness. I'd like to start working in more drills, since I have nothing but time to improve on things right now.

PT:
Twice for about 1:10.

Yoga: Once for about 20 minutes.

Total: 13 sessions for about 12:21.

Not a bad week, even if I was a bit late reviewing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment