Monday, March 7, 2016

Week in review February 29-March 6: I barely made it

Nothing spectacular.
Guys, this week was almost the death of me. I'm tired, I feel like I don't have time to do anything, and my husband's phone started ringing shortly after 7 a.m. on Saturday so I didn't even get to catch up on any sleep. GAAAAH!

Honestly, by the time I made my usual coffee-and-groceries rounds Sunday afternoon, I decided the week was going to be a wash. Instead of trying to cram everything in, I got a few things done around the house and tried to relax instead.

A quick review of last week for posterity:

Swim: Once in the pool, for 2400 meters in almost exactly an hour. This included a 1000-meter time trial with a slight improvement, so it wasn't all bad.

Bike: Three times on the trainer, for 4.5 hours total. The only sport I had a good week in!

Yoga: One self-guided session for about 20 minutes while watching the first half of The Walking Dead.

And that was it.

I’m trying really hard not to beat myself up over this low-volume week. Some weeks will be great, and some will be not-so-great. I didn’t have an easy time of it last week and it showed. Nothing else to do except regroup and try again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment