Saturday, December 15, 2018

100+ workouts already this quarter!

In October, I set a goal to do 100 workouts before the end of the year. I didn't have many hard and fast rules, just that it had to be something I would log into DailyMile: swim, bike, run, weights, yoga, PT, etc.

I passed that goal earlier this week!
89 + 6 + 7 is... uh... more than 100.
I didn't intend to front-load workouts earlier this quarter, but I am glad I did. With all the extra stuff that needs to get done before the holidays, I have been running more errands and doing more Christmas chores, which takes up time I would spend lifting or PT'ing. I don't have a goal for the end of the year, just to keep doing what I'm doing. Honestly, I am just glad to be doing anything at all.

Here's hoping you are getting in some holiday workouts among the office parties and shopping, if that's your thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment