Sunday, September 29, 2019

It was a rough week, but I made it

My work is done with its Big Event and I survived. I even managed to squeeze in most of my workouts, which was amazing.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were pretty normal, with workouts after work.

Thursday, I arranged to take "pre-emptive flex time" in the morning, so I did a double of a speed run before I went to the office and barre afterward. Yes, I made it to barre for the first time in a while. Yay!

Friday I had to work late so I got up early and did 1.5 hours on the trainer before going in late. Not ideal, but I made it work. My husband brought me coffee toward the end, haha. I can't say I'd ever drank coffee on the trainer before.

I didn't try to squeeze anything in before or after work yesterday (Saturday); I ran my usual errands in the morning and my brain was cashed by the end of the day. Today I enjoyed my typical long-ish Sunday run. Yay again for being back on a schedule!

More details later. Right now I am happy to report that everyone survived and is still employed (as far as I know!)

The perfect meme for this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment