Saturday, December 26, 2015

Activity every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas

Something every day!
Well, some days barely made it on the board, but I fulfilled my goal of doing some kind of activity every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I didn't do anything yesterday on Christmas, since I was running around between families. But from Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve I did SOMETHING, whether it was 15 minutes of yoga or a full day of riding on the trainer and lifting weights. I even got a couple of runs in there as my IT band gets its act back together.

I feel like this is the bare bones of what is necessary to stay in decent shape in the off-season. Of course I would have loved to do more of this, that and the other thing, with Christmas Craziness and a few evening work obligations, this was a decent showing. I'm getting back in the pool now and again and spending decent time on the bike. And getting some stretching in, too — usually when I don't have time to do anything else, but hey.

I feel like I'm off to a good start this season. Now, to do something every day between Christmas and Thanksgiving: That will be the real challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment