Thursday, December 26, 2019

I hope you had yourself a merry little Christmas

I hope your Christmas or holiday of choice was a great one! If you hit all your workouts, great. If you hit rest day hard, great. If you ate your weight in pumpkin bread (ahem), great. I hope you celebrated, or didn't, however you wanted.

I am halfway through my holiday break from work and it's going well. I haven't accomplished my long list of to-dos yet, but I have slept in, done a bunch of baking, and ran or rode the trainer almost every day (I took Christmas off).

It's also been unseasonably warm here in southeast Michigan. It's been nice not having to bundle up for every run. And, I busted out some fun Christmas socks on Christmas Eve.
It was a nice day for an easy run.
The mutts let me take one good picture of them. Merry Christmas to me.
I had to bribe them with many treats.
Here's hoping to rest, relaxation, and peace for all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment