Sunday, May 6, 2018

Six months, three days...

Since my last run, but who's counting?
It was a beautiful sunset before my knee died on me.
I took this picture that evening because it was a beautiful night and the last Friday before Daylight Savings ended. I was a little bummed because of the weird knee pain that ended my run early, because until then I was feeling great. I had been feeling so great I allowed myself to think about a spring marathon. Sadly, those hopes were pretty quickly squashed with doctor's appointments, an MRI, and lots of physical therapy.

I have a PT appointment Wednesday at which my therapist told me we could start to discuss a back to running plan. My fingers, toes and everything else are crossed that I can get back on the road again soon.

To be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment