Monday, October 1, 2018

Week in review Sept. 24-30: I survived!

Considering my week, I'm happy with anything.
My week from h-e-double hockey sticks is finally over! Woo hoo!

I had to work late Thursday, early and late Friday and allllllll day Saturday, and I wasn’t feeling great Tuesday, so training was very limited last week. I considered anything a victory. So this minor victory was completing two run/walks and two trainer rides:

Run/walk: Twice, both on the road, for 10.44 miles in almost 2 hours.

Bike: Twice, both on the trainer, for 20 fake miles in about 1:45

Total: Four sessions in about 3:42.

I'll do a proper September wrap-up, but the week did include my longest run (well, run/walk) since last November so I could hit 50 miles running for the month again. My knee felt a little tight and catchy after the fact, but it was fine during.

I'm bummed I didn't do any PT at all, but I just plum couldn't make it work with the additional, well, work, this week. But I'm committed to starting strong today and for October... and hopefully through the end of the year.

This'll be short and sweet because my workouts were short and sweet, but I'm hoping next week will be back to normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment