Friday, October 26, 2018

It was FINALLY clear on a Friday evening...

... so I got out and ran!

For the last two Fridays in a row it was sunny and clear right up until the time I left work. I'm happy to run in a light rain, but not a heavy, cold rain. So it was easy to snuggle under the blankets and watch a movie instead.

Not tonight! Rain is moving in but it isn't here yet so I was happy to lace up and head out.
It was dry over my running route, which was good enough for me.
I was able to run my 4 x running intervals as hard as I thought I could sustain for the full 8 minutes. It wasn't easy, but I felt OK except for some hip tightness. And when I finished I had this alert from my Garmin:
Fastest mile since my knee injury in November.
So overall, it was a good run and a good evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment