Saturday, September 19, 2015

I'm alive, but not doing much running

Stretch, stretch, run, stretch.
I'm alive, although I've only run once this week. Not for lack of trying -- I took Monday off after my 16-miler Sunday, and had evening commitments Wednesday, Thursday AND Friday. I really tried to fit in a run around them, but it just didn't work out. Sad face.

Moral of the story: If you volunteer for one committee, you'll be drafted to at least two others. Another moral: Friday night high school football games are fun and you should go to a couple and enjoy them.

I actually got some pre-hab in this week. I bought another set of stretchy bands to keep in my office, like, three months ago and never used them. Between meetings and phone calls on Tuesday I squeezed in a set of hip-strengthening exercises. Hooray!

Now, Saturday morning, I finally have breakfast and coffee in me but it took til nearly 10:30 a.m. I'm off to the farmer's market, and I'll get in my run and hopefully some weights while the game is on. Multitasking!


No comments:

Post a Comment